WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY GATHER AND WHY
We collect information to provide more effective services and to continually improve our products and services. When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the products that you view and how you reached the Website. We ask for your name, address, email address and telephone number and other personal information when you register to use the features of our Website. Once you place an order with us, we ask for your payment information and address which is forwarded to our payment gateway provider, Razorpay.
We may alert you by email, phone (through sms/call) or push-notifications to inform you about new services offerings or other information which we Company feels might be useful for you.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services. The purpose of collection of your personal information also includes:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Company’s services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Company’s services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with the Company’s services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Company’s services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- User communications. When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- where you have initiated a payment
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- need to improve your online experience for using our product
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Our systems are designed keeping your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
If you wish to correct any errors in your details or cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us on [email protected]. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: [email protected]
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER
GRIEVANCE/ NODAL OFFICER – CUSTOMER SERVICES
Name : Mr. Sushant Kule
Email : [email protected]
The Grievance Officer shall address the grievances (if any) within 1 (one) month from the date of the receipt of such grievance.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
In no event will the Company be liable to you or to any other party for any indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages for or arising from any use of, or access to, the personal information or any data submitted on our websites or any other or hyper linked website.